Friday, February 26, 2010

Anniversaries



So today is the 17th anniversary of 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center; an attack which killed 6 people, injured more than a thousand and was at least allowed to happen or at worst completely orchestrated by the FBI.

It is also the 16th anniversary of Bill Hicks' death. 16 years on and western governments continue to arm foreign nations with farming equipment and then bomb them, natural drugs continue to be demonized, so-called musicians continue to orally pleasure satan - while people in advertising and marketing continue do his bidding, "back-and-to-the-left" is still a hotly debated topic, the Pope continues to favour bullet proof plexiglass over the protection of god, my fellow non-smokers (here in the UK at least) have ruined nights out, and sadly there still isn't a TV show called "Let's Hunt and Kill Billy Ray Cyrus"!



*Sigh* ... RIP Bill.

It's also been about a year since I started contributing to this blog. This time last year I was making my "I Am Not A Conspiracy Theorist" video, which was the video that prompted JM to invite me to join this blog. Even though my video editing has improved quite a bit since then, that video is still one of my favourites, mostly because of the music. My next video which I've barely started is going to be about life, the universe and everything (I may even call it "42" haha!). Yesterday I downloaded an audiobook of Stephen Hawking's "A Brief History of Time", because I wanted to use a quote in the video, and I was bitterly disappointed to find that the audiobook isn't actually narrated by Stephen Hawking! I mean seriously, how hard would it have been to copy the text into his speech synthesizer and hit a button? An audio clip of his digital voice talking about how the universe appears to be finely-tuned for life would have been an awesome addition, but no :(. Maybe I can find a lecture clip or something of him talking about it. I refuse to do the typical YouTube thing and just use MicroSoft Sam.

Over at the 9/11 truth gossip blog there isn't really much to report. They seem to be excited about the fact that Steven Jones is now talking about Haiti, because it proves he's crazy apparently.

Haiti? A false flag? What kind of crazy person would think that?! A drill goes live and a bunch of mass murdering war criminals and celebrity whores beg the public to donate money to support the militarization of an oil rich island. Nothing suspicious there! I haven't seen such a sickening display of vampiric exploitation since Michael Jackson's funeral. And if they could blow up skyscrapers with nanotechnology back in 2001, the idea of them being able to create earthquakes in 2010 isn't much of a stretch. Hell, there's a publicly available US Air Force document that seriously discusses the prospect of teleportation! This is what's out in the open. Imagine the black projects going on in the ultra secret underground laboratories!

So, as the 9/11 truth movement continues it's battle for mainstream attention, and the global warming alarmists deny the scandals and continue to chant their pseudo-religious "settled science" mantra, and as Haiti is slowly forgotten about by the masses, the British tabloids are focusing on the important stuff. Apparently Cheryl Tweedy has split up with her husband! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I wonder what aliens would think of us! Here's a great song I found on YouTube on that subject...



Are The Aliens Like Us?

Well I never saw a UFO
But I wonder if it's true
If there's a race of alien critters out there
Just like me and you

Do they get uptight in traffic
Do they laugh and dance and sing
Do they pick their nose in private
And spray their friends with silly string

Yeah when I look up to the sky I wonder
Are the aliens like us?

Do they cry when hearts get broken
Do they drink to kill the pain
Do they lie about their sex life
Do they lie about their age

Do they hate the jobs their doing
Do they sneak out to get high
Do they pay too many taxes
To a government that lies

When I look up to the sky I wonder
Are the aliens like us?

Would they blow up their own buildings
Just so they could start a war
Do they brainwash their own citizens
Do their rich control their poor

Are they ruled by evil bankers
In a global police state
Are their constitutions crumbling
Is their education fake

When I look up to the sky I wonder
Are the aliens like us?

Yeah when I look up to the sky I wonder
Are they messed up just like us?